We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
Looking for the best lenses for Canon EOS-1D X Landscape Photography? Since the Canon EOS-1D X is ideal for both astrophotography shooting and landscapes, the lenses we propose are best for all various forms of photography.
That includes telephoto for outdoor and indoor sports/wildlife, broader lenses for nature work, and a normal range for portraits, weddings, and general photography.
With an 18.1MP full-frame sensor and 24, 25, and 30 fps, the EOS-1D X is officially the finest Canon has to offer and one of the best in its class. So, no matter what sort of lens you are searching for, you’re going to receive some spectacular results.
Besides Canon’s fantastic L lenses, you will also discover a handful of Sigma’s options that we find superior for the price. Some of them are actually sharper and cheaper than Canon’s lens at the same length. Ain’t no way on earth we could overlook anything like that.
Best Landscape Photography Lenses For Canon EOS-1D X
1. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras. Diagonal angle of view 104° 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.3 inches in diameter, 1 year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
2. Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11–24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC), Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
3. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Lens Only
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
- B+W 77mm HTC Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible. Visit http://usa.canon.com/protection to learn more.
5. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
16 used from $117.04
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
6. Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f 1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Lens not zoomable
7. Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface
- Filter Size: 95mm
- Minimum focusing distance : 280 cm/110.2 inches, focal length :150-600mm
Check Out Canon EOS-1D X Related Articles:
- Canon EOS-1D X Review
- Best Gimbals For Canon EOS-1D X
- Best Canon EOS-1DX Lenses for Wildlife Photography
- Best Canon EOS-1DX Lenses for Real Estate Photography
- Best Canon EOS-1DX Lenses for Portrait Photography
- Best Canon EOS-1DX Lenses for Sports Photography
- Best Canon EOS-1DX Lenses for Traveling Photography
- Best Canon EOS-1DX lenses for Concerts Photography
- Best Telephoto Lenses Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Wide-angle Lenses for Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Prime Lenses for Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Fisheye lenses for Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Astrophotography for Canon EOS-1DX
- Best Video Lenses for Canon EOS-1DX